Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Guilty Pleasure and Money Ponderings

My favorite current guilty pleasure . . . Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica on DVD. I got it for Christmas from Chris and I watched the entire thing within a day. I got readdicted after Eric and Angie were here on Monday and Eric was talking about how much he loved it, so I watched Season 1 again yesterday. Why do I love that show so much? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I do. And I absolutely can't wait for next Tuesday for Season 2 and 3 to be out of DVD. Tuesday will be Alyssa and my "outing day" for sure!

Speaking of DVDs that I love . . . I finished Dawsons Creek Season 5 and I can't wait for Season 6 to come out so that I can have all of them! I'm also thinking that maybe I need to start collecting Gilmore Girls on DVD. I haven't really watched that show all that much, but the episodes I have seen I've really enjoyed. I wish I could catch it from the start so that I would know what was going on.

And on to the money pondering section of my blog . . . why is it so expensive to register/get plates on a new car? Almost $1500 to register Gwen. Am I supposed to take out a loan to pay for that, too?! I need a car, so why do I have to pay so much for it? I don't NEED that box of Dove ice cream bars that are in the freezer, but I got those for free. Why can't I get a free car and pay for the ice cream bars? If only I ran the world.

I noticed today that Adam put stickers on the front drivers side window that spelled out Gwen. The thing is, I noticed after coming out of Target (and this was after I had gone to get the stickers for my plates) and I was convinced that someone put the stickers on while I was in Target. So the whole time I was pulling out of the parking lot and driving home I felt like someone was watching me. Creep city! I hope I never get a stalker. (And he put the stickers on on Monday; not while I was in Target . . . I get I'm not as observant as I think I am).

Thing that made my day today: I got a picture message of Angie in Vegas! I was so excited and I've looked at it about 50 times since I saw it an hour ago. I hope they are having a great time ~ wish Adam and I were there with them, though!

No comments: