Thursday, March 30, 2006
She found a new way to break my heart today when it comes to "sleep time" . . . when you put her down in her crib she now waves "bye-bye" to you. Oh, can you feel the torture?! I just want to pick her up and cuddle her and kiss her extra lots for being sooo darn cute!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Monday, March 27, 2006
1. I can't wait for the "extra people" next door to move . . . hopefully that will tone down the damn barking that goes on all the freakin' time (our neighbors have friends living with them that have 2 dogs, so there is a total of 4 dogs in that house).
2. There are too many dogs right around our yard . . . sooo much barking its starting to drive me nuts.
3. I love our garbage people. I love that they bring the recycling bin and trash container up to the house instead of leaving it at the curb.
4. I really don't think we can afford to move.
5. If we can't afford to move, should we put off having another baby?
6. It would give me more time to lose weight/get into shape.
7. But I really don't want a 3.5-4 year age different between Alyssa and our next child.
8. My tummy is awfully gurgly. I wonder if its from my lunch or from all the things I have on my mind.
9. I should go "accomplish" something, but I feel like everything I accomplish gets destroyed within 5 minutes, so why bother putting forth effort?
10. Man, I'm a downer today!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Update on Alyssa: Finally, after 17 months I can say confidently that MY CHILD SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!! She's been doing 12 hour stretches for about a week and a half now. Bliss! Pure bliss! (Now if I could just get my bladder trained to go through the night without waking me I would be good to go)
Update on Me: I swear, its Friday. Isn't it? Shouldn't it be? Its such a Friday day.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Friday, March 10, 2006
On another note, our cleaner guy (who happened to own the company, so I'm sure he did a good job) was a total schmoozer (sp?). But a word to all the "ladies men" out there . . . after you tell a girl she looks great for just having a baby (17 months ago . . . I better look good by now) don't tell her that her house doesn't smell like dog pee anymore. I know they are both compliments, but one kind of tarnishes the other.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Thursday, March 02, 2006
thirteen random things you like :
03. Summer nights
04. New shoes
05. Tickling (either giving or receiving)
06. Corny Chick Flicks
08. My bed
09. Long Beach Ice Teas
10. Bodies of water (lakes, rivers, streams, oceans)
13. Little King sandwhiches
twelve movies you like :
01. A Walk to Remember
02. Peter Pan (Disney version)
03. Father of the Bride (I and II)
04. Sliding Doors
05. The Princess Bride
07. Center Stage
08. The Prince and Me
09. Bye Bye Love
10. Ocean’s 11
11. 50 First Dates
12. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
eleven good bands/artists :
01. Bare Naked Ladies (Lord knows I love the ladies)
02. Hawk Nelson (Eric ~ tour update? ;) )
03. Bowling for Soup
04. Jack Johnson
05. Shania Twain
06. Black Eyed Peas
07. Beach Boys
08. No Doubt/Gwen Stefani
09. Rascal Flatts
11. Jessica Simpson (don't flog me . . . I dig her tunes)
ten things about you :
01. I love to cuddle
02. I love to laugh
03. I wish I had a bigger and closer extended family to hang out with
04. I love to play board games.
05. I can twirl a baton (actually two of them!)
06. I consider myself very creative and to have a vivid imagination
07. I like to cook and bake
08. I hate shopping for myself
09. I love the color blue
10. I would like to own a turtle someday
nine good friends:
eight favorite foods/drinks :
04. Better than Sex cake
05. Diet Root Beer
07. Crystal Light Raspberry Iced Tea
08. Spinach/Artichoke Dip
seven things you wear daily :
02. my wedding band (usually)
03. diamond stud earrings
04. a baby on my hip
05. a smile
(the 6 thing list is missing, so I’m adding my own)
six things you want to do before you die:
01. Go on a Disney cruise with a bunch of friends
02. Get a tattoo (I think)
03. Hit my goal weight
04. Go scuba diving
05. See my kid(s) graduate college, get married, and have families
06. Tour more of Europe
five things you touch everyday :
01. My keys
03. My super cute baby girl
four shows you watch :
01. Gilmore Girls
03. Who’s Line is it Anyway?
04. The Ellen Degeneres Show
three celebrities you have a crush on :
01. Joshua Jackson (Sorry Angie . . . it was JUST a TV show!)
02. Brendan Fraser
03. Topher Grace
two people that you have kissed :
02. Erin (I guess I’ll do just about anything if I’m drunk and someone offers me a quarter)
one person you could spend the rest of your life with:
01. Adam ~ good thing I married the crazy guy!