Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Weird Dreams

I had several weird dreams between 3 AM and 7 AM this morning . . . not an unusual thing for me, but I kind of had 3 separate dreams that intertwined, which was a new thing.

Dream 1 ~ Chad invited a bunch of people over to his new house to discuss ideas that he had for his next book. For some reason he was writing under the name "Shawn J. Bring", so my suggestion was that he write under "Boomer J Bring". I thought Boomer was the perfect author name for him. Maybe I'll start calling him Boomer. :P

Everyone who was at Chad's book get together then moved on to have dinner at a ridiculously expensive (and BAD) restaurant, which was where Angie came into my dream . . .

Dream 2 ~ Angie had had someone from work pass away, so she was really upset over that. We were sitting next to each other at the restaurant and she started screaming about not wanting to eat the green goop that was on her plate because she didn't know what it was. (I didn't blame her because I think I saw mine move a couple times).

Dream 3 ~ Adam and I got in a HUGE fight. We were at my parents house and were staying in my old bedroom (that's now my parent's bedroom since they added onto the house). Adam had his fan plugged in, but he was mad at me, so he took his fan away, so I went and got my old fan from the basement, plugged it in and locked Adam out of the bedroom. The next day we were sitting on the couch and he was trying to talk to me about our fight . . .

Enter Angie and the connection between dream 2 and 3 and Angie called crying hysterically and said she needed to go shopping and spend big bucks. I told her to come pick me up and I'd go with her. But she never came to pick me up (maybe she didn't know I was in Harlan?)

Back to the Adam dream. We started heading home and still weren't talking when we saw David K having car trouble at his parents' house. So, we picked up Dave to take him back to Omaha with us and I was happy because I didn't have to sit in the front seat with Adam anymore.

I don't remember what we fought about, but I do remember that I didn't even want him to kiss me goodbye this morning because I was so ticked at him.

No comments: