Friday, June 03, 2005

Bald Joey

Adam took the dogs to the vet yesterday afternoon ~ Lexi for an allergy appointment and Joey for her yearly check up. Dr. S said that we need to shave Joey for the summer. Actually, I think maybe Adam grabbed him by the arm, twisted it behind his back, and wouldn't let go until he said that it might be okay to shave Joey just so that he could come home and tell me that we HAD to shave Joey. :P Gaylen and John shave their Pom, so I guess it must be okay. And I trust Dr. S, so . . . Joey has an appointment to be "baldified" tomorrow morning. My baby is going to look so funny . . . poor little thing. Although she's a good 2 - 5 lbs overweight, so maybe shaving her will help in that department.

We're having Christy and Jeff over for dinner tomorrow night, which I'm looking forward to. I'm excited to talk wedding chat with Christy and we're planning on setting up some playdates since she'll be babysitting her nephew Colin (who is about 3 months younger that Alyssa) this summer. I called David's Bridal yesterday to set up an appointment to get my dress altered for their wedding. I figured it was early since the wedding isn't until the end of July, but I wanted to do it while I was thinking about it. Come to find out, I was actually cutting it close to get in to get my dress altered and they just barely managed to squeeze me in on Tuesday. Crazy! But I guess summer is "wedding season" and they probably have a lot going on. Glad I thought to call. Memo to myself to talk to Christy about shoes tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to their wedding.

I love hanging out with Adam's high school friends. I love that they have welcomed me with open arms into their circle of friends unlike a certain ex's friends that I actually went to high school with. That's another story all together, but its really nice to feel liked.

No comments: