Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What a weirdo

So, I get frustrated when Alyssa won't let me get anything accomplished during the day, but now I'm starting to wonder if I really have anything to accomplish. She's been sleeping for an hour and 15 minutes here's a list of what I've done.

1. Sorted laundry
2. Put a load of laundry into the washer
3. Made breakfast
4. Spent waaay more time than I needed to roaming around on the internet.

So, do I really not having anything to do, or is the key that I have nothing I WANT to do. Or do I subconsciouly know that as soon as I start doing anything remotely important she'll wake up? (Although I figured she would wake up while I was blogging, so that possibly ruins that theory)

I could take a shower.

I could go back to bed.

I could make a cleaning schedule/list of things to do this week.

I could check my e-mail again . . . ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.

I'm so lame. I'll check my e-mail one more time and then go do some more laundry. Hearing Eric talk about Newlyweds last night made me want to plop down and watch it again, so I'm actually looking forward to having some laundry to fold. Novel idea ~ pop in the DVD and climb on the elliptical machine . . . naw, Alyssa'll probably wake up within 10 minutes. ;)

No comments: