Thursday, June 30, 2005

I have a new appreciation . . .

for my handsome hubby. Staining the deck boards STINKS! I only did four of them today and it was not enjoyable. I think I may still be high. (That is a little bit enjoyable ~ lol) Let's just tear down the deck and move, I say!

Speaking of moving . . . I was searching for houses today and found one that was a "showcase house" which means that it usually has about 6 pictures of the inside of the house. One of the pictures was of the living room and had some guy lounging out in a recliner. Doesn't that seem a little trashy to you? Does the guy come with the house? Wouldn't you say, "Hey, jerkhead, move your tush and get out of my picture!". And speaking of moving . . . Chad aka Boomer ~ if you need some place to dump your boxes after you move and unpack, we probably wouldn't hate to take them off your hands!

I went to New York Burrito with Eric and Angie for lunch today. It was yummy in my tummy. That place is like for Angie like "Cheers" was for Norm. We walk in and everyone yelled "ANGIE!" and then they had her order waiting for her on the counter. I felt like I was with NYB royalty! ;)

The kid is trying to chew on our router, so I better post this before I lose my internet connection. Or lord, now she's dumped over the trash and is trying to crawl inside of the garbage can. Never a dull moment! Now, where's my camera?

No comments: