Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Star Wars experience is complete

Eric, Angie, Chad, Adam, and I went to see Star Wars Episode III today. How was it? In one word . . . powerful. I walked away thinking that it was very powerful. There's something about hearing the theme music and watching the opening credits scroll into the distance that makes my heart pitter patter and makes my stomach do little flips. But I think the experience overall put me in a funk. Its made me think a lot about "what's his name" because he was the one that introduced me to Star Wars in the first place. Which leads me to think about our relationship, which puts me in a bit of a funk. Its funny because I don't remember the second one doing this to me. Granted it was a couple years ago, so maybe I just don't really remember. Or maybe its because the third one leads into the "original" trilogy, which I'll always associate with that time in my life. Whatever it is, I'm in a funk.

No comments: