Friday, May 19, 2006

My inner child . . .

Borrowed this from Leslie

Your Inner Child Is Scared

Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.
You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!
New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.
Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.
How Is Your Inner Child?

She didn't think she was a scared inner child, either. I do enjoy being comfortable and I would prefer the tried and true, but I don't think I shy away from new places and experiences. Maybe I need to get to know my inner child more ~ maybe I should set up a play date. :)

2 comments:

4x4paws said...

My inner child is HAPPY, too.

Christi said...

I think you guys need to bring your inner child over to play with my inner child and break him/her out of his/her shell!