Monday, May 08, 2006

In honor of "Update your damned blog day" . . .

I'd like to say

WELCOME TO THE WORLD
MISS LENKA JOHANNAH DWIGHT!!!

Alyssa has a new god-sister or something like that (we haven't quite figured out the relationship yet) . . . the long awaited Baby D has finally arrived, so congrats to Eric and Angie! (Although Angie looked so stinkin' good after delivery either a) she actually had the baby early this afternoon and took a shower, did her hair, ect before they allowed company or b) I'll have to re-evalutate whether I can be friends with her or not). :) As we all predicted, those two make a darn cute baby!

I have to say, I'm proud of myself for holding it together when we went to visit them tonight. This morning I called Angie as she was en route to the hospital and I started blubbering like a fool LIKE A FOOL! Much like the "had to leave the table at Olive Garden to compose myself in the bathroom after they announced they were having a baby" cry fest. Although part of that was relief that I wasn't losing one of my closest friends to the sin and smog of LA. I'm such a sap!

No comments: