Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wood Floors

When Adam and I were looking for our first house, we immediately ignored any house advertising wood floors. He was currently living in a house that had all wood floors and the wood floors and Lexi were not a good mix. After we moved in I got a "wood floor itch" and felt like I was constantly trying to talk him into letting me put wood floor in the kitchen and dining room areas to spice things up a little. No go.

So when we started shopping for our second house, partial wood floors were high on my list of wants. And wood floors we got.

But now that I listen to children (whoa, I just typed chicken, what kind of Freudian slip is that?!) pushing strollers, shopping carts, cars, etc over the wood floors the thought crosses my mind that I would kill for all carpeting ... its so much more quiet. Or maybe I should carpet the wheels of the various "driving" items to cut down on the noise pollution.

No comments: