Monday, June 09, 2008

Recital Pictures

As previously mentioned, Alyssa's dance recital was last Saturday night. She did such a wonderful job. She was adorable and confident and I'm so, so proud of her. The silver outfit was her ballet costume and they danced to a kind of disco-y version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the the orange outfit was tap, which they performed to "Rugrat Rap" (evidently from the Rugrats movie.) I got misty eyed Friday night at rehearsal and Saturday night at the performance when they did their ballet routine ... probably didn't cry during that tap one because they were having such a great time jumping around and showing off their attitude.

Enjoy the pictures ~ and we have video of her dances if anyone wants to come over and see them!



notice the missing gloves in the second picture? She told me she didn't want to wear them; I guess she just humored me while I was getting her dressed and then ditched them as soon as I left the room. ;)


Alyssa's BFF Sophie, Alyssa, and Taye (one of my daycare kids)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: