Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wish I had x-ray vision . . .

I told Adam many months ago that next time we have a baby I want a video monitor because I'm SOOOO tired of the stupid regular baby monitors that we've been through. I'm tired of messing with static and tempermental dials and all that junk. And I also thought it would be nice to see if that's really "OMG, I need you RIGHT NOW" cry, or if its a "Okay, I'm going to scream bloodly murder for 15 seconds, but then drop right back to sleep unless you make the mistake of coming in here; then I'll be up for another hour" kind of cries.

And seeing as I keep hearing these funny thumps and "whoop! whoop!" noises coming from Alyssa's room I would really love to be able to see what she's actually doing.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I don't think a video monitor will eliminate the static and tempermental dials.

PSUMommy said...

lol..do you have a camcorder? You couldn't see it while it was happening, but it would take the mystery out of it!

Adam said...

A camcorder with night vision! Good idea!