Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pregnancy complaints

The past few days I've been REALLY craving wings from Wing Stop (reminds you of the good old days, doesn't it, Eric and Angie?). Today I finally broke down and picked some up. BIG mistake!

Pregnant Christi + Wings = NO WAY JOSE!!! My stomach is soooooo upset. Come to think of it, I think wings bothered Angie during her pregnancy, too. Maybe its a "girl" thing? (I'm so wishy washy about predicting the sex of this kid; a week from Monday can't come soon enough. How on earth did we wait with Alyssa?!?)

Baby Bun is "half baked" tomorrow. I can't believe I'm at that 1/2 way point already. Its going so fast, yet so slow. My one and only REAL complaint is that I'm soooo tired of feeling like someone has hit me in the arse with a sledge hammer. I hate all this tailbone pain. It can go away any time now. I feel bad complaining because I know it'll only get worse before it gets better, but its really, really, really, really annoying.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Oh, wow! i didnt know you are pregnant, congratulations!!

I remember with dani, I craved meat like crazy, I could eat it day in day out. With Vicki, I became vegetarian during the whole 9 month, and I could only eat tomatoes:)

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly:)

Chad said...

"I can't believe I'm at that 1/2 way point already."

Baby #2 could have been the plot of "Halfway Point"...

Eric, Adam, & I could film you at Wing Stop and show all the crazy stuff that happens there - like Eric getting hit on by the girl behind the counter!

Angela Dwight said...

Wings + Pregnant Angie = Disaster... not to mention the girl behind the counter hitting on my "baby's daddy" :)