Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm bored.

Warning ~ bored ramblings ahead!

I don't want to clean ~ the house only gets messed up 10 minutes later, anyway. And why put all my energy into cleaning early in the week when I have to clean for Alyssa's b-day party this weekend anyway? It used to be that I could power clean a week before an event and then keep on top of things until said event . . . not possible these days with a child, a husband, and 2 dogs.


I don't even have anything on TiVo to watch, how sad is that? Must mean that I need to get addicted to some more shows. HA!

I don't want to go take a nap even though I'm tired . . . I would feel like I was wasting the afternoon (because surfing the internet is SOOO much more productive).

I could work on Alyssa's quilt, but I can't find my pins and I don't think I should attempt piecing it together without straight pins. Or crooked ones for that matter. ;)

I could get out my scrapbooking stuff since I'm sooooooooo far behind on Alyssa's book. But then I would just have to clean it up again. Bah.

Maybe I should start with a shower. Haven't done that yet today since I did go to jazzercise this morning.

I made Alyssa a "real" lunch consisting of fish sticks, oranges, and pears. And "cheeps" (chips) of course. Because when she said chips all cute in her little toddler accent I just can't help myself. And I baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And jazzercised my pregnant bootay as previously mentioned. But that's about all I've accomplished in the 6+ hours I've been up. Seems kind of lame. Oh! I found a new insurance agent! But I didn't call them . . . I did set up an appointment with our "old" agent that I have no intention of keeping.

I have to figure something out for supper. I hate that.

HOORAY!!! My Julai just called and saved me from my boredom! She's good like that and I "big bowl love" her times infinity!!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

I know how you feel:) I wasnt productive today at all. I still have dishes to do and laundry to do, and clean up the bedroom, cause it looks like there's been a tornado in it.

The good thing about mess, is that it never goes away, so you can do it tomorrow or a day after:) take care of yourself.

PSUMommy said...

I could have written the first 3 paragraphs...then I got to the quilting and the scrapbooking & you lost me. :) There must be something in the air, no? I'm just SO SICK of cleaning up after my Tasmanian Devils...