Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday night blahs . . .

Alyssa and I had the pleasure of dining with the Dwight family tonight! It has been waaaay too long since we've hung out. Since Adam is on his "treck across Nebraska via UP train", Alyssa and I were bacheloretting it tonight, so Angie invited us to go to Pepperjax with them. Its "DINE OUT" night in O-town. (Part of the sales for participating restaurants from today are donated to a local food bank or something like that). We hadn't been there in a long time, so it was good to get out of the house (no cooking for me tonight!) and see the D-fam.

Now I'm waiting for my sheets to finish drying in the dryer so that I can head to bed. I've got about 2 1/2 hours of TiVoed shows calling my name. I decided to put our matress pad warmer (best invention EVER!!!!!) on today since its sooo chilly and decided since I had to strip the bed anyway, I may as well wash sheets. Probably something that should have been done earlier in the day, but oh well.

We had Alyssa's 2 year pictures done today and they turned out FANTASTIC! She did such a good job. It was really cute ~ she kept saying "more!" after she would have a picture taken. And she loved seeing herself on the computer screen/tv monitor. After Adam gets the pictures put up on our website, I'll post some here to share.

Oh! I think I heard the dryer buzzer! HOORAY!

No comments: