Monday, October 23, 2006

Most recent addiction

African Webcam

One of the moms on my October '04 board posted a link to this webcam and I think it is just the coolest thing. I've actually seen quite a few animals, but warning ~ its addicted! I've had the most luck seeing animals between 8 and 9 AM, but the other moms have had a lot of luck around 11PM/Midnight for those of you who are nightowls. We in the K house are well on our way through our sleep cycle by then. :)

I just wish I had a list of possible animals so that I could identify them more clearly. I think I've seen rhinos, buffalo, and a hyena so far. And you can hear lots of insects and birds, especially when its night time over there.

4 comments:

Angela Dwight said...

Darn you for getting me addicted to this.

Christi said...

Its been pretty busy over there today.

And should we start listing off the things YOU'VE gotten ME addicted to?!

Angela Dwight said...

I know! I saw a couple deer. The camera even zoomed in on it. It was the neatest thing. I have seen frogs or something jumping from the water.

*Survivor
*CWS

Yeah, let's not start the list. :)

Geekette said...

LOL Whoops... I didnt know people would get so addicted to it.