Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weekly dose of cuteness

First a story . . . yesterday I was printing off some pictures for my mom. Alyssa has an intense love for our printer (hence the sucker I found wedged up in it ~ she was sharing with her bud, I think) and for all things that come out of it, so I told her as she was reaching for the photo paper coming out to "leave it be and we'll go play in your room". She looked at me in a slightly perplexed way, pulled her "b" (binky) out of her mouth, put it next to the printer, and toddled out of the room. Just doing what her mommy asked!

We missed bathtime last night, so I told Alyssa she could take a bath in the BIG tub. I have a hard time getting down to give her a bath in her bathtub, but since our jacuzzi tub is bigger, its not as big of a deal. And she loves the bubbles that come out of the jets, so its a win/win situation. Just for fun I decided to go a bit bubble crazy and add some bubble bath . . . and what fun we had!

1 comment:

PSUMommy said...

Oh, my! I so very needed a grin today, thank you. And those bubbles!!! My daughter would be insanely jealous...she has sensitive skin & can't do bubble baths anymore, poor girl!