Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm giddy!

I get to babysit Evan and Charlie in about an hour! I'm so stinkin' excited! I would have been more excited if I could have had date night with Christy instead of dumb 'ol Jeff (just kidding!!!!), but I can take one for the team. :) Poor Christy and Jeff haven't been out just the two of them since their HONEYMOON, so I'm thrilled that they took me up on my offer to babysit. I can't wait to hang out with the boyz! Alyssa is going on hour 3 of her nap (she didn't go down until 3 this afternoon), so I think she's getting ready to hang with them, too!

Oh! And I'm giddy also because I got my phone back today and its perfectly fixed! It works! It works! I can see my screen again! I can take pictures and text message and pix message and see my phone book and all that good stuff again! Happy Day!!! It took less that 24 hours and $50 to give me such bliss . . . I wish I would have known that 8 months ago and I would have been a lot happier.

2 comments:

Mom23Boys said...

They had a GREAT time! You are Evan's new favorite family...he will do anything for someone that takes him to the park! Thanks for rejuvinating our marriage!!!

Christi said...

My pleasure! I'll have to keep in mind that keeping Evan happy is as easy as a trip to the park.