Friday, June 02, 2006

About me

I've read so many of these over the past couple weeks that I don't even know who to give "credit" to. So, if you read this and you filled this out, I got it from you! :)

1. Yourself: Creative Perfectionist

2. Your car: Ford Escape

3. Your Hair: Cute today

4. Your mother: Best friend

5. Your Father: I admire

6. Your Favorite Item: My Adam

7. Your Dream Last Night: Can't remember **** but interesting side note ~ the other night I had a dream that Chris Noth was my biological father and I went to visit his California vineyard that was full of orange trees. Maybe he made Orange wine.

8. Your Favorite Drink: Fruit-infused Lemonade

9. Your Dream Home: Cinderella's Castle

10. The Room You Are In: Office/Den

11. Your Pets: Lexi, Joey

12. Your fear: Kites damnit!

13. Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Right here

14. Who you hung out with last night: neighbor kids (and my own)

15. What You’re Not: Technologically knowledgable.

16. Your Best Friends: Christy Angie

17. One of Your Wish List Items: Housekeeper Money

18. Your Gender: Girly girl

19. The Last Thing You Did: Watched TV

20. What You Are Wearing: Swimming suit

21. Your Favorite Weather: Early Fall

22. Your Favorite Book: Secret Garden

23. The Last Thing You Ate: Chips n Cheese

24. Your Life: Rewarding and comfortable

25. Your mood: exciting and relaxed.

26. The last person you talked to on the phone: Angie Dwight (thank goodness you called, Angie, or I would have had to put my mother-in-law!)

No comments: