Monday, June 12, 2006

Bliss, plain and simple

I would be willing to bet it has been about 22 months to the day since I went out and just splurged on myself to any great extent. I would have been about 7 months pregnant, and I think that was when the "Oh my God, we're having a baby and I'm quitting my job and we're not going to have any money and we're going to have diaper our baby in dish towels and eat ramen noodles for every meal" panic hit me.

Yesterday, I had my first Close to my Heart home gathering. (CTMH is scrapbooking and stamping supplies for those of you not "in the know"). Because I was the hostess with the mostest this month and my sucker friends bought so much stuff I got to pick $120 worth of stuff out of the catalog for F-R-E-E!!! Happy Shopping to M-E! I have almost polished off my entire wish list from the summer idea book and I can't wait to get all my new things so I can start scrapping (and organizing since I did buy some organizing stuff). Maybe I'll even post picture of all my fun stuff and all the super cool fabulous layouts I'll do with them.

No comments: