Saturday, June 10, 2006

I need

Inspired by blog entries from Adam and Boomer, I decided to use google to find out what "Christi needs". Here's what google had to tell me:

Christi needs new multi-purpose arena. *I would settle for a new multi-purpose cleaner, I feel like I'm kind of in a rut.*
Christi needs constant attention and regular maintenance *Hell yeah!*
Christi needs no gimmick *Wish I would have known that a long time ago*
Christi needs to finish knitting the shop sample poncho that she started a month ago *definitely sounds like me*
Christi needs qualified individuals to fill positions listed on our web site * I won't accept applications from just ANYBODY, you know!*
Christi needs someone else to step up. *yes, because I'm scared of heights, you know*
Christi needs to take bold new measures to deal with the problem *check, did that at lunch today with the inlaws.


Funny, I just thought I needed more money, more time, a smaller ass (and thighs and stomach and all other body parts), more sleep and to sell my old house. Amazing the things you can learn from the internet.

1 comment:

allison said...

I have tried doing this in Google, but it never works for me. What am I doing wrong?!?!