Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Damn Credit Cards!

Okay a few months ago I was doing SPECTACULAR with my spending. My credit card bills for a couple months were lower than they had been in YEARS and I was feeling so proud of myself. Then came the month from heck aka the month that we moved. I had to put our house inspection (almost $400) on my credit card, plus carpet for the old house ($200) on my credit card, so that month was kind of "ouchy". Then last month was pretty high, too, just from weird, random things. So I went to check my balance today because I felt like I was doing really well. Not so much. If someone else would pay for my groceries, gas, and diapers I would be sitting pretty!

On the up side . . . I'm quickly packing away the Disney Dream dollars! Disney Cruise here we come! I think my balance is almost 400 points. Now I'm not sure how points actually translate to dollars, its probably like $4, but 400 points sounds impressive, right?

2 comments:

Mom23Boys said...

Disney Dream dollars??? How do I get some of those?? I want a cruise too!!

Christi said...

Sign up for a Disney Visa through Chase . . . its the awesomest! Should I add you to our tour group for when we take our cruise with the Dwights?