Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm so weird . . .

how weird are you?! you may ask . . .

Last night/this morning I got up with Alyssa around 3:30. I got her back to sleep pretty quickly and then went back to bed myself, but I felt like something wasn't quite right. Then I realized it ~ I was wearing shorts. I'm strictly a t-shirt and underwear for sleeping kind of girl and as I laid there in my shorts I COULD NOT FALL ASLEEP! I tossed and turned for a long time, then decided to take off the shorts and BAM out like a light.

Please oh please don't let my OCD be passed on to Alyssa or any future children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i *must* have a fan blowing on me to fall asleep - even in the dead of winter, my fan is blowing on my face

allison said...

I'm exactly the same way... one other weird thing I do after I get up with Avery in the middle of the night is to feel which side of my face is cooler and lay on that side. That way, the wrinkles is slowly get from my pillow in the middle of the night will be even on both sides.

See, I told you I was weird!