Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cheese and Rice ~ Answer your phones!

Why is it that Adam and I are on the brink of making the most important decision of our lives (okay, maybe that is a tad overdramatic, but hey ~ its me we're talking about!) and no one I try to call will answer their phones. Don't these people know that I need their knowledge and advice? What could be more important that ME on the brink of, did I mention, the biggest decision of my life?!

I wonder if I could find a fortune teller open . . . I wonder if she/he would answer her/his phone!

I bet we end up staying.

2 comments:

Highlandgal said...

As an East Coaster who loves her mama, who lives nearby, I don't envy you your decision! It's a toughie!

Angela Dwight said...

You didn't try to call me. I had my cell phone on all week while in Georgia. :)