Monday, August 01, 2005

Hearing problems . . .

If you were to put a bug in our house without knowing us, you may think that Adam and I are around 90 years old with obvious hearing problems for all the times you would hear us saying "what?" "huh" "eh?" "what did you say?", etc. Sometimes it gets pretty darn funny the things we think we hear each other day. Take yesterday for example:

I'm in the bedroom and hear Adam yell from downstairs:
"Do we have any white bread?"
I reply:
"Yeah, on top of the refrigerator."
Adam (in a very sarcastic tone):
"Of course, that's the first place I would look."
I walk out of the bedroom and give him a "what are you a moron?" look and reply:
"That's where we keep all the bread!"
He replies:
"I'm looking for white THREAD!"
Whoops. Ahhh ~ the secret to a good marriage is to keep each other laughing . . . we've got that covered!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!!

Highlandgal said...

Christi, I enjoy your blog. I see some of your posts and think "damn, I should have blogged that first!" ;)

Christi said...

Lol Alex! Great minds think alike! :)

Get Knotted Paracord said...

when i don't hear people properly i normally tell them the time!
It sometimes gets a laugh but mostly leaves people in total confusion!