Friday, August 19, 2005

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!

My mom stopped by yesterday because she was in town with a friend of hers for shopping and lunch and per usual she brought the good old "Trib" with her so that I could catch up on gossip via newspaper. One of the headlines was . . . "Aquatic Center lifeguards fired for doing 'jello shots' during working hours". Why oh why would you do jello shots when you worked at a swimming pool where there are constantly people around you? Why oh why would you do jello shots at work at all?! Why oh why are you consuming alcohol at work when you are between 16 and 18 years old! Now, I'm the first to admit that I drank when I was that age, but never in public, especially at WORK! I didn't know what jello shots were until I got to college, so the brainiacs probably thought they were doing something "so cool that no one will ever guess that its not just water in this jello!".

That's exactly what I want to hear about . . . drunk lifeguards. "Dude, the pool is spinning, wicked!" *rolls eyes*

3 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

LOL,what a bunch of knobs!

Highlandgal said...

Knob=tool. What a bunch of tools. ;)

Adam said...

Eric, you still say "dude", so you can't be talkin'...