Saturday, August 13, 2005

Procrastinating

I should be cleaning or planning a menu for tomorrow because we're having the inlaws over for lunch, but I don't WANNA! I'm such a loser . . . I started posting on a new parenting forum and I went from having 10 posts this morning to having 44 ~ and they are all "real" posts, not just "post to try to get your numbers up" posts. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who has nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon than plop herself in front of the computer. I did do some work on the new business, so at least I did something.

Question of the day . . . how on EARTH (short of adding an extra floor/wing to your house) are you supposed to store all the toys that your infant has outgrown? I wish I could use the contraption that lets you vacuum seal 44 sweaters into something the size of a shoe box on all Alyssa's bulky things like the exersaucer and jumperoo.

1 comment:

4x4paws said...

Do you know how many Huggies boxes are in my attic right now? I feel your pain.