Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy 10 month birthday Alyssa!

That's right, our baby girl is 10 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. You know, most people that I've talked to say that the "newborn" days are the best, but I enjoy being a mommy more and more every day. I love that she's gotten to the point where she can interact with me. Its kind of cool to have a constant companion. :) Last night I was dreading going to the grocery store, but having her sweet face to look at and talk to (she got mighty excited over the ice cream aisle . . . girl after our own heart!) made the trip not so bad!

I bought Alyssa's outfit for her one year pictures last weekend when we went shopping with Julai. Its got THE CUTEST hat in the world with it. I figure if she doesn't have any hair to do cute bows or pigtails with she might as well have a cute hat, right? Mom, Alyssa, and I went shopping yesterday and had fun looking at all the "I'm 1" hats, bibs, etc at Nobbies. I can't wait for her first birthday!!!

4 comments:

4x4paws said...

The girl definitely needs a cute hat! Jess was the same way - no hair so we went with a hat.

Angela Dwight said...

Definitely after my heart in the ice cream aisle!! 2+2= frozen YOGURT!!

Christi said...

You crack me up, Angie . . . its the answer to all life's questions, isn't it?

Highlandgal said...

Happy 10 months Alyssa! OK Mommy, countdown to 1st birthday party starts now. ;)