Monday, January 22, 2007

Blue Monday

I heard on the radio today that today is officially "Blue Monday". I guess its somewhat of a holiday, started in England, where people are the most likely to be down because of unpaid Christmas bills, failed New Years resolutions, and that its usually really crummy weather wise. (on the radio it was summed up that people realize that they are fat, broke, and cold. lol) It is really crummy out here, but the silver lining on my day is that I paid $1.92 for gas. How can anyone be sad with deals like that?!?


3 comments:

Adam said...

This might explain the "funk" I was in yesterday.

Anonymous said...

how the hell did you get such a low gas price?

Christi said...

Jeff ~ I'm tempted to say something whitty about flirting with and/or whoring myself to the guy behind the counter at the gas station, but I'm waaaay too pregnant to even think that. ;) Seriously its between $1.91 and $1.98 all over town, which is soooo nice!