Monday, January 08, 2007

Bed, bed, bed . . .

that's all my mind can seem to focus on the past few days. And no, its not a sign of me being absolutely exhausted and wanting to sleep all the time, although that could be a factor in it. I am so obsessed with this whole transitioning Alyssa thing. I want to talk about it constantly with anything/anyone who will listen and/or sit still. I'm probably driving Adam and my parents nuts with it. I don't like not knowing how its going to turn out, how long its going to take her to adjust, etc. Part of me enjoys the challenge ~ it gives me "purpose" in my life, but a bigger part of me just wants to get through this quickly and smoothly, especially considering that sleeping well has NOT always been Alyssa's forte, thus I've become completely anal retentive about doing anything and everything to keep her the good sleeper that she finally became after 12+ VERY long and sleepless months.

No comments: