Monday, January 22, 2007

Back in the saddle again!

I bit the bullet and forced myself to do some scrapbooking this weekend. As far as I can remember the last time I actually did any was at least September and I was feeling soooooooooo far behind on Alyssa's 2nd year book. Throughout the weekend I got 6 pages done, which I was pretty proud of. I think I'm going to set a goal of getting 6 pages done per month; kind of a belated New Years resolution. It was soooooo nice to sit down and let my creativity flow. I feel more like myself now and I *think* I only have about 10 pages left to be caught up with Alyssa's 2nd year, which totally feels like something I can catch up on. Ask me again in 3 months when I've got 2 kids to scrap for, I may feel differently, but for right now I'm in a good place. :) I'm too lazy to take/post pictures of my layouts from last weekend right now, but trust me, they turned out pretty freakin' cute!

2 comments:

Angela Dwight said...

MUST see pictures!! I need to get back in the saddle again too!!

4x4paws said...

This is useless without pictures, you know. Wish I had that emoticon!