Friday, July 25, 2008

Jackpot!

My shopping trip to JCPenney's today in a nutshell:

Number of items purchased: 13
Amount Paid: $22.05
(for you non-math whizzes, that's $1.69 per piece)
now that I think about it, 2 of the shirts I bought included 2 layered shirts, so I actually got 15 items, which brings my total to less that $1.50 per piece.

But anyway ... I SAVED ... drum roll please ... over $135! Awesome, huh?

They had a ton of infant - 4T stuff marked down to $.97 or $1.97 and a bunch of the size 4-6 stuff marked $1.97 or $2.97. I got some new clothes for Alyssa for school that I feel okay about getting destroyed by paint or whatnot when I only paid a couple bucks for each of them. I know that she's going to a very "hands on" preschool, which I love that she's going to get to experience so much "muck", but I also dread spending money on new clothes that are just going to get stained, etc.

So that's my great find for the day ... fellow moms, go check it out!

1 comment:

Mom23Boys said...

EEk! How long is the sale?