Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm in trouble

Alyssa enjoys the "celebration" I throw when she wakes up in the morning and still has pumpkins or flowers on her pull up (a sign that she hasn't peed during the night). So much so that she's started taking off her wet pull up and putting a new, dry one on before coming out of her room. If she can figure that out at 3 1/2 what the heck is she going to come up with when she's a teenager!?

Today Joel moved a kitchen chair across the kitchen and over to the counter where a bowl of grapes were. Evidently the boy wanted some grapes. He came around the corner squealing "mama! mama!" and looked pleased as punch as he held out a bunch of grapes for me. 17 months old.

I'm glad I'm a young mommy ... I think I'm going to need all the help/energy I can get to raise these two.

No comments: