Friday, July 11, 2008

Say What?

Today on the way home from my parents I found myself trying to count up all the words that Joel is saying lately (that we can understand). It seems like they have kind of come pouring out of him in the past couple weeks. And it also seems like he only has one volume ~ LOUD ~ when he says them.

Mama
Dada
Grandma (ra-ma)
Poppa
See (new today ~ he said it in the car when he had gotten Alyssa's shoe on his foot by himself, when I found him sitting in the toy shopping cart, and when he got applesauce on his spoon at supper)
Tickle (usually said three times fast and sounds like tiki-tiki-tiki)
Cracker
Grape
Cheese
Ball
Nee (trying to figure out if he calls his binky his nee or if he's trying to say "need" in reference to a binky and/or blanket)
Bye-bye
Uh oh
Me
go
bird

I feel like I'm forgetting some, so this may be a work in progress.

1 comment:

Chad said...

I didn't see "Boomer" on the list.