Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Commando

I fear Alyssa going to college. Not just because I'm going to miss her terribly, but if I can't keep underwear on the girl at 3 1/2 what the heck is going to happen when she's introduced to liquor and her "inhibitions" are lost?!

I cannot keep panties on the girl to save my life. She's quite the little nudist, but I try to at least keep panties on her. Or some sort of "bottom covering" article of clothing. I stress that no one needs to/wants to/should see her "pee parts". She's been trying to get away with wearing dress up clothes instead of regular clothes lately to get as naked as possible and sometimes I don't notice her lack of clothing, but when she strips every thing off but a tulle tutu you can't help but notice her in all her naked little tushy cuteness.

No comments: