Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July pictures part 3


Joel ... for the first time in his life, I think I took more pictures of him than of Alyssa. But he was completely hamming it up yesterday, so maybe that was part of it. Adam was playing around at supper trying to balance his spoon on his nose. Joel thought that was a pretty cool trick, so he started trying it, too. He thought he was HILARIOUS (of course all the laughing adults might have encouraged him a little bit). I was really surprised/impressed that he wasn't scared of the firecrackers that Craig would sneak away to set off when no one was looking. Honestly, I almost cried a couple times because they surprised me. Overall, I think he had a great time taking in all the people, food, and new things to see.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: