Friday, August 01, 2008

Weirded out

All I can hear in the house is the sounds of "High School Musical". I'm guessing that my children have finally offed each other. So in honor of that I was just surfing around on facebook. And I was surprised to find that one of my best friends from college is friends with someone I worked with on an RMP film. Doing further investigation I realized that they graduated high school the same year and I'm sure they were probably both involved in the drama department, so I guess it it understandable. But it still seemed really strange to me.

Then I found another friend is "friends" (I added the "" because you can't really tell how close people are just because they are friends on facebook) with someone I went to college with. I think. I don't know that I really knew her, but the name sounds very familiar.

I guess its a small world after all.

Ah, back to the joyous screams and slaps that has been the soundtrack of my day. The children are alive and "well".

No comments: