Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas to me!

Not really a Christmas present, but it arrived on Christmas Eve and made me SOOO HAPPY! Several months ago I came across a storage unit that I absolutely loved and wanted to buy for Alyssa's toy room. Until I saw the $175 price tag. So a few weeks ago I drew up plans for my Dad to have him build for a similar one customized in size for the storage tubs/bins that we currently have. I really thought it would be a couple month project for him at least, but they surprised us by bringing it along on Sunday. I could hardly wait until lunch was over and Alyssa was down for a nap so I could start organizing "my" toy room. Its bigger than I expected, but I think its going to be perfect (I expected to have "room to grow", but as you can see we've filled it up quite nicely).

Simple minds; simple pleasures . . .

1 comment:

4x4paws said...

Does anal retentive have a hyphen in it? ;-)