Saturday, December 23, 2006

Family Adventure

Not nearly as exciting as one might think . . . we decorated sugar cookies together today!

I was in charge of frosting, Alyssa was in charge of sprinkling or decorating, and Adam ran "interference" when Alyssa got a little sprinkle happy. Which was about .32 seconds after she started decorating most cookies since the sprinkles came out pretty darn fast. I had a great time watching him yell, "STOP! STOP! STOP!" as the originally yellow or green frosted cookie quickly turned into a sea of green and red sprinkles.

My first attempt at linking a video to my blog:
Saturday, December 23, 2006


our decorating queen with her final masterpieces

I think we all had a fun time; maybe it'll even turn into a new family tradition!

1 comment:

Angela Dwight said...

Cute pants, Alyssa!! Lenka has the same ones... probably a lot smaller though. :)