Sunday, November 05, 2006

You know what I hate?

When my pregnant/mommy brain forgets to the run the dishwasher for a day or so, even if its completely loaded with soap in it, then I finally get around to running it/unloading clean dishes only to find that I've filled it again with the dirty dishes in the sink/on the counter that have been waiting for their turn in the dishwasher. It seems like such a wasted effort. Although the kitchen does look a heck of a lot better once I get everything sorted out and put where in belongs.

*big sigh*

4 comments:

allison said...

Well, prego brain is lasting longer for me than it should (or maybe I've REALLY lost too many brain cells) -- my favorite trick is to wash laundry and leave it in the washer for a day or two. It's a cool trick, try it!

Christi said...

Awww, crap, that reminds me that I washed Alyssa's bath toys in the washing machine last weekend and they're still in there . . .

Some days I don't know how I make it through the day without seriously harming myself! :)

Christi said...

S ~ It doesn't have to be pregnancy related; its just makes me feel better to blame it on that . . . makes me feel less blonde. lol

PSUMommy said...

I used to do the dishwasher thing when we had one (and I was pg with my first) (who am I kidding, I did it all of the time). When I was pg this last time, I did the laundry thing constantly. Towels that have been left in the washer for a few days even smell after they've been washed again & dried...eeeewww!