Monday, November 13, 2006

Gimme CAKE!!!!

I was on the phone with Julai this afternoon talking about/finalizing plans for tomorrow night (BARENAKED LADIES, BABY! And date night with my handsome hubby ~ and my beautiful Julai and BradD). We were talking about how our weekends went and she mentioned that last weekend was Brad's parents birthdays, so she bought a TRIPLE CHOCOLATE birthday cake for them. Now, I'm not at all a chocolate cake person. I love white cake, I love marble cake, I love many kinds of cake, but chocolate is not too high on my list. But I decided that I. Must. Have. Chocolate. Cake. ASAP. I was going to buy one at the grocery store when Alyssa and I make our run, but I'm being thrifty lately and did notice that I had a chocolate cake mix downstairs. Yummy! And I have some funfetti frosting with sprinkles to put on it, too (who cares that the sprinkles are actually 4th of July ones, right?).

5 comments:

4x4paws said...

You don't like chocolate cake? Well, that does it. I can't be friends with you any more. (j/k)

4x4paws said...

Oh wait, that leaves more cake for me. Or, I should say, it will as long as you're not pregnant!

PSUMommy said...

Mmmmm...chocolate cake...

Christi said...

I *like* chocolate cake, its just not my FAVORITE. Although last nights was DAMN good!!! ;)

Unknown said...

i wish i could go see bare naked ladies. have fun. can't believe you don't like choc. cake.