Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm a believer . . .

I have a confession . . . I don't really believe that caffeine and sugar can "pump you up" as much as some people do.

Or at least I didn't before last night.

Before my beautiful sweet child ate 3 smarties, 2 fruity/frootie tootsie rolls, and part of a sucker.
Before my beautiful sweet child ran laps around the inside of her crib, twirling her diaper over her head, and squealing like a crazy woman. And this was an hour after her normal bedtime.

Okay, so maybe sugar does have an impact on kids.

I blame the whole experience on Aunt Julai for giving her the smarties, btw. See her pushing her devil candy on my poor innocent baby?!? The horror!!!!!



2 comments:

Christi said...

\m/ . . . okay, Wade! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord, the effects that three Hershey nuggets has on my child is un-freaking-believable. It turns her into a stark-raving crazy baby. I can relate. I'm definitely a believer.