Monday, November 06, 2006

Bun update

I had my 24 week appointment with one of my midwives today. Not that I think anyone REALLY cares about my appointments, but I wanted to blog some of the details just to keep track. So if/when we have a 3rd baby I can go back and remember what is "normal" for me.

*Total weight gain so far is about 8 lbs, which CeCe complimented me on. Not too often that someone compliments your weight GAIN. lol
*Blood pressure was normal
*Heart rate was in 150s (I would still swear he was a girl if going by the heart rate; Alyssa's was always slower, but girls are supposed to be faster)
*I'm measuring 27 weeks. CeCe told me not to be concerned about that, and I'm not because I was consistently measuring 4-6 weeks farther with Alyssa and she turned out just fine.
*He's breech right now, but again I'm not too concerned. Plenty of time for the little guy to flip flop many, many times.

I have my glucose test next appointment (keep your fingers crossed that I pass it so that I don't have to give up sweets and goodies for Christmas!!!!). After my next appointment I start going every two weeks. Where has the time gone?!?!

2 comments:

PSUMommy said...

Week 24 and you've only gained EIGHT POUNDS?

Color me jealous...

Sounds like a fabulous visit!

Unknown said...

I think thats g reat you only gained 8 lbs..with all my pgs i gained alot of weight and am now trying to lose it all. I hope for continued success for you.