Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where, oh where, have my Tums gone?!

Unfortunately, I know, they're still at my parents house.

The entire family (dogs included) headed to my parents house for the weekend, mostly to celebrate the first of 3 Thanksgivings at Kikki and Charlie's house today. I ran home after we ate to pack up everything as quickly as possible so that we could get back on the road and stop to chop down a Christmas tree on our way home. I packed so quickly that I forgot my bottle of Tums.

My sweet, wonderful, can't-live-without-them-because-I-have-constant-pregnancy- induced-heartburn Tums. And then the damn tree farm wasn't even open!


Maybe ice cream will have the same soothing effect as Tums. Its all about the calcium, right?

And before I wrap up, a little "audience participation" portion . . . in your opinion, is the singular of Tums still a Tums or is it a Tum? Things that Adam and I get to ponder before bed.

4 comments:

Angela Dwight said...

I can't believe the tree place was closed! How dare they!!!

I think Tums are Tums... whether you are talking about one or more than one, since it is the name brand. :)

4x4paws said...

I agree. One tums, two tums, three tums, four. ;)

Christi said...

I long for the days of "1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR". lol

Nat said...

can milk do the trick?

Hope you feeling better!