Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ahhh . . . the ladies!

They did not disappoint!!! :)

We had a great time at the concert last night. One of the highlights of the evening included getting to eat all my own croutons at dinner instead of having to share/give them all to Alyssa! Our seats were really good, no annoying distracting neighbors (although the people in front of us were tossing back the beers pretty quickly and I was annoyed because I could have gone for a beer or two!), they played lots of good "oldies", and did lots of fun "improv" songs. I think Adam enjoyed it more because they played some older songs that he knew. I'm not completely in love with the new album, so I was kind of glad to see them stick to the "classics", but I was bummed they didn't sing the "Nun" song that's my current fave from the new album.

I called my Dad (my parents were at the house watching Alyssa) when we were got out of the concert to let him know that we were on our way home and he told me that Alyssa was still "up and kicking". I didn't really believe him . . . I couldn't believe that she could still be awake at 11PM at night and not having a breakdown, but sure enough at almost 11:30 when we got home she was sitting on the floor happy as a clam playing with blocks. My parents bring out the night owl in her! On the up side, both of us can be sleepy/lazy together tomorrow.

Bun had a great time at the concert, too. He definitely had some faves . . . I swear during "Million Dollars" he had his little head up under my rib cage and was head banging his heart out. As Julai said . . . he's going to be a "Ladies man". She's punny!

Eric ~ Hope you got to hear "Old Apartment" either via voicemail or home phone.
Angie ~ Sorry for harassing you if Eric wasn't around ~ please forgive me!

3 comments:

Angela Dwight said...

I enjoyed it and was disappointed I couldn't hear the whole song. Thanks for thinking of us.

Angela Dwight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PSUMommy said...

That's awesome! I'm still so jealous...I got to see them when I was pregnant with my 2nd (although I didn't know it at the time). They're SO FREAKING GOOD.

I'm glad you had such a good time!