Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Christy ~ don't read until after Sunday! ;)

Alyssa and I hit babies R us for our quarterly diaper/wipe stock up yesterday. (I wait until I get a $5 off every pair of diaper coupon from BRU and have a stash of $1 off pampers coupons and then usually buy 3 or 4 boxes and end up saving $6-$7 per box ~ I'm proud of my method!) I decided to walk through the baby department to see if they had any summer outfits that I liked to get for Charlie as part of his baptism present for this weekend and I was OVERWHELMED by how many super cute things they have out there for boys! Makes me want a little boy! I love the outfit we (Alyssa and I ~ I value her opinion, you know) picked out for Charlie. I keep pulling it out of the bag and admiring it.

Warning ****This is what being a stay at home mom does to you ~ you get excited about REALLY lame things. Its not just visits from the UPS/FedEx guy that does it for me anymore***

No comments: