Monday, April 28, 2008

Where's the damn owner's manual?!

The one that came with Alyssa, that is. The girl is testing her limits BIG TIME lately and I don't know how much longer I can take it. I've tried being patient and firm and reminding myself that this is just a phase, but all I really want to do is run away. I feel like she's turning into an 18 month old again who is getting into everything and has to be watched 24/7 ... except now she *knows* that she's not supposed to do things. As evidenced by the "I'm sorry, mommy" that she says as soon as she sees me.

Breathe in ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... and out ... *repeat*

2 comments:

PSUMommy said...

Oh, I feel your pain! That stage drives me wacky. It was much worse with my oldest than it has been with my middle child. I had to do a lot of time-outs (for mommy!) to get through it!

Christi said...

Maybe its worse with girls ... just a start of the joys to come with these moody little humans. ;)