Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blast from the past

In anticipation of the New Kids on the Block reunion I've been spending time on youtube reliving the good old days of New Kids videos. Makes me feel like a giddy little 10 year old again. Those moves! Those clothes (especially the billowy long-sleeved shirt unbuttoned over the t-shirt ~ how HOT was that?!)! The big hair! Bliss.

Christy or Angie ~ want to hit a concert if they come to the QC? ;)

Now that I think about it, Adam had pretty big hair around that time, too ... maybe it wasn't his hot car that got me.

4 comments:

Mom23Boys said...

I can totally verify for you that Adam was sporting pretty big hair in those days! He was such a stud.

Sadly, I never got into NKOTB. Sarah and Leanna were huge fans though! I remember Sarah kissing her Danny pillowcase.

Christi said...

Bummer. :( Maybe I can hit Sarah up to go with me to the concert ... you could provide childcare. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Unknown said...

OMG>.. YEs Guilty as charged!!

Unknown said...

Except it was Jordan, not Danny. LOL