Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Night with Mommy (by Joel)

Daddy and Alyssa went to soccer practice tonight, so I got Mommy all to myself. As a treat she gave me a fruit roll-up. I LOVED it! And my dessert led to our next activity. BATHTIME! Its not very often that I get the bathtub all to myself, so Mommy pulled out the camera and documented the fun that I had.





Afterwards Mommy decided that I needed a HAIRCUT! It wasn't too traumatizing because I got to chew on my toothbrush and look at myself in the mirror while she cut my hair. Afterwards we played my new favorite game that I learned from my big sister Alyssa ~ it involved hiding in the closet and opening/shutting the doors. The louder you slam them the better!!! And you can see a little bit of my cool dude new haircut. Mommy was trying to get better pictures, but I wouldn't hold still long enough. I've got places to go, man!



After all the bath fun and running around I wanted to cuddle with Mommy and she was a very willing participant to cuddle time. I even fell asleep with her holding me, which was pretty awesome for both of us.

Until next time ... Joel
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.