Friday, April 18, 2008

Boo yah!!!!!

After multiple weeks of stress and countless hours of "fiddling" on mostly my part, but some of Adam's part, too, I finally, finally, finally have an acceptable template for Uniquely Yours' thank yous. The design we had in mind seemed so simple, but was just barely out of reach no matter what program I used, no matter how I set up the paper, no matter how I trimmed. But finally, this morning, I figured that SUCKER out. I just want to scream from the rooftop because I'm so relieved that its behind me. Except its cold and rainy out and I'm totally terrified of falling off a roof.

So I'm virtually screaming via blog ... "HOOOO-FREAKIN'-RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Mom23Boys said...

What's that? Is that your website where people can order things?

Screaming with you!! AAHHH!!!!